1. These Terms & Conditions apply to the Life Insurance Comparison “Life Insurance Comparison Customer Survey” (“Promotion”) promoted by Alternative Media (ABN 17 149 089 716) of Level 5, 724-728 George Street, Sydney (“the Promoter”).
2. We recommend that you read these Terms & Conditions in full. Information on how to enter the Promotion and information in relation to the prize form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST 11/07/2019 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 18/07/2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. The promotion (“Prize”) consists of ten (10) AUD $100 Pre-Paid Cash Cards.
Eligibility and Entry
1. Entry to the Competition is open to permanent Australian Residents who are aged 18 years or older (“Eligible Entrant”) and who meet the Entry Requirements detailed in sections 2 of these Terms & Conditions (“Eligible Entrants”). For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Australian Residents” means a person who resides in Australia at the start of the Competition Period and who holds Australian citizenship or holds an Australian permanent residency visa.
2. Employees of Alternative Media and their related corporate bodies (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), their agencies and companies associated with the promotion or immediate families of the aforementioned entities are ineligible to enter. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion is open to all Entrants who:
Complete the Life Insurance Comparison Customer Survey Google Form (link: https://forms.gle/urvx8QCaaFVLcySLA).
Enter their full name on the survey.
4. After successfully meeting the entry requirements, an entrant will be placed into the draw automatically. Only 1 entry is permitted per entrant and only 1 entry per entrant will be placed into the competition draw. The winner will only be eligible to receive the Prize if they have successfully fulfilled all of the entry requirements outlined above during the promotional period.
5. There will be one draw for all winners, which will take place following the end of the Competition Period.
6. The Prize draw will take place on July 19th, 2019 1.00pm (AEST) at Alternative Media Pty Ltd, Level 5, 724-728 George Street, Sydney 2000.
7. In the event that any Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond Alternative Media’s control, Alternative Media may at its discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
8. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The promoter shall conduct a further draw if necessary at Alternative Media Pty Ltd, Level 5, 724-728 George Street, Sydney 2000 to distribute any unclaimed prize 31 days after the initial prize draw. All winners will be notified by e-mail.
9. The first valid entry drawn will be required to provide Alternative Media with details of their mailing address to facilitate delivery and acceptance of the prize. Alternative Media will take no responsibility for misuse of the promotional prize following the acceptance of delivery of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted to verify their details within 30 days of the prize draw the prize will be forfeited and a re-draw will take place.
10. Eligible entrants warrant that they will only refer the Promotion to friends who are Australian residents aged 18 or over and who would normally consent to receiving such emails from the eligible entrant. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the promotion and, where appropriate, award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible.
11. An Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicizing or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that they will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents in the event they are the winner.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for; any late, lost or misdirected entries; or instances where eligible entrants are not automatically entered into the draw due to forces beyond the Promoter’s control. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated in these terms or any legally binding document. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
The promoter is Alternative Media Pty Ltd, Level 5, 724-728 George Street, Sydney 2000 ABN: 17 149 089 716.